Thursday, July 12, 2012

Slydev: Rail adapter for Nerf Jolt

Slydev is run by Oznerf forum member Joey and has recently started developing small parts for foam dart blasters, from rail accessories to additional glue-on rails. The other day, I saw that he had posted about some Jolt related products, and a Jolt to Nerf rail adapter exactly what I needed so I ordered one through the online store.


It cost me a tiny $3 including postage and I must say, it is pretty sturdy.  The 2 part mechanism attaches to any Nerf rail via a small screw which pulls the 2 parts together to clamp on the the rail and your Jolt just clips in to the holder. I used mine to add my Jolt as an under barrel foregrip blaster for my Gear Up Recon. Unfortunately, shipping is only available Australia-wide at the moment, however international shipping may be available in the future. If you have a buddy in Australia but you live overseas, it's probably worth asking them if they can have it sent to them and then ship it to you.


I'm hoping to see a ton more parts from the Slydev Store, as I feel like the quality will improve even further as time goes on. So if you're Australian, head to Slydev store and have a look.


4 comments:

  1. If the design for that Elite Jolt has the same shape on top, it'll work for that too! What a great little part!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, wait, there's an elite jolt?! When did that happen??

      Delete
    2. Unconfirmed, but it's on the side of the Elite blaster boxes. In the Elite Tac Vest's zip pouch.

      Delete
  2. Dang, this is just what I needed for my HvZ game next Friday.

    ReplyDelete