Thursday, February 9, 2012

N-Strike Elite?

Ok, I've finished moving and finally have some free time to update the blog again, sorry about the extended break, moving house is probably one of the least fun and most time consuming things I can think of. While I was gone however, it seems Urban Taggers has picked up the ball again on another new rumor concerning Nerf's N-Strike line. Take a look at these two pictures from Urban Taggers:






Interesting, right? A redone Nerf Raider named Rampage, and a redone Recon named Retaliator. Both box art features a new "N-Strike Elite" logo and claim to shoot up to 75 feet. That's a seriously bold claim that at first I didn't hold a whole lot of faith in, until I read this on Nerf's facebook page this morning:

"Nerf: Toy Fair 2012 kicks off in NYC this weekend. Keep your eyes on this page as we share news and photos, just because Nerf Nation rules. We will be telling you about one of the biggest Nerf innovations and most impressive developments to the......sorry, we've already said too much. Stay tuned for more, Nation - it's totally worth the wait."

So what do you make of THAT? Urban Taggers has always had rumors first, and almost every single one of them has become true, so I dare say, based on the evidence given, Nerf may finally be releasing something for the people who always want more power. Could this be the first step towards Nerf becoming even bigger, and the sport of dart tag growing to new heights? I think it might be. I think I might have to write a part 2 of this post...

For more information:
www.urbantaggers.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. You've missed a LOT this weekend! There's boatloads of speculation buzzing around that N-Strike Elite stuff. That, and Hasbro announced their new line of Lazer Tag stuff too! http://bazookafied.blogspot.com/2012/02/new-lazer-tag-confirmed.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit! Nothing happens for ages, then I go away for a few days and practically everything pops up out of nowhere! Looks like I've got plenty of reading to do

    ReplyDelete