Sunday, January 1, 2012

Super Soaker Season!!

First of all I should apologize for my absence, I've been very busy with work over the last few weeks, and finally got some time off so I spent it seeing family and friends. Secondly, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm still recovering from last night's festivities, and summer has definitely struck after all the wet weather we've had in my area, so my recovery is pretty slow.

But, there's one thing Australian summer is awesome for; SUPER SOAKERS! Yep, too hot to go riding like I'd normally do on my day off, and there's tons of people in my unit complex busting out the water guns, so I'm jumping in the action with the pair of Super Soaker Hydro Cannons I got these holidays. If you haven't seen the reviews for these, I suggest following the link to SG Super Soaker. I'm not going to review these, as SG Super Soaker already has that base covered quite well, but they pack a serious punch. Yes, they weigh a ton. Yes, it's a silly idea to try and carry two of them, but let's see them come at me after I drench the hell out of everything in front of me!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool( literally)! Have fun soaking it up down under!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hot where u are too? It's like 40 degrees every day in Sydney! Duel wielding hydro cannons sounds fun. Sounds heavy too :)



    Oh Yeah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Soakers have really been looking neat since Hasbro got the brand. I just used a Super Soaker for a repaint for a contest you might like. Since you're a photographer and Nerf Modder enthusiast, I thought you'd take a liking to my "Life after Humans" contest. Hope you enter!
    http://bazookafied.blogspot.com/2012/01/life-after-humans.html

    ReplyDelete