Sunday, January 29, 2012

Nerf Rayven turns up in Queensland

Probably the most anticipated foam dart blasters since the Stampede, the Nerf Rayven has finally made it's appearance at most major retailers. I spotted it today at my local Kmart in southside Brisbane. It is unfortunately pretty expensive in my opinion, at $45au so I decided not to pick one up just yet. I'm still yet to see a Lumitron, but i doubt it will be too far off.

Also, this will most likely be my only post until next week, as I am moving house (AGAIN). Thankfully I'm back in to a full size house rather than restriction of being confined to an apartment. That means I'll finally have some space to mod and paint!


3 comments:

  1. The Rayven is a great blaster, but especially in the midst of a move, it's better to make wise financial decisions, regardless of how trivial they may seem. I would highly suggest picking one up when you can, but it's not like there's going to be a shortage of them for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just spotted my first Rayven a couple days ago as well. So it would appear Australia is not too far behind Florida in the global distribution scheme.

    Also, congrats on your new place. Make sure to use this opportunity for some indoor tag before the furniture comes and the darts start getting lost.

    ReplyDelete