Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday battle day!

Needless to say, I want one, if it exists or not.
It's a sunny winter Sunday, and I've got an invite to another Nerf war, this time trialing the inclusion of Max Force blasters. I'm taking the opportunity to take a few photos and test out my modded alpha trooper and my shadow hawk to see how they go against competition. So tonight I'll have a couple more updates on how these two fared in an actual Nerf war. I know the layout of the venue quite well and have a couple of sniper spots scoped out already, as well as some routes with good cover to push through. In the mean time, doe anyone know what this kid in the picture is holding??

2 comments:

  1. I had to double-take that. It's summer here! Good luck at your game! Have fun if nothing else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E1JO6bADeQ

    ReplyDelete