Saturday, May 7, 2011

Interesting Nerf Reactor mod

Anyone remember they good old Nerf Reactor? You might not, they are getting a bit vintage now. They are a bit like a pump action ball shooter, I haven't done a review of one yet, but I will eventually. since I was given two of them, I will review on and I will mod the other. The mod is going to be something similar to the one in this video I found on YouTube. Basically, it converts a Nerf Reactor from pump action, to combustion powered, using the same principals used in building a very basic potato cannon. Now, I'm pretty experienced in combustion potato cannons, I'm not going to reveal anything yet, but I'm certain I can apply my knowledge to gain a lot more range than this guy. Anyway, If you want to watch this mod guide by Kiplay, here it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment