Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Nerf Vortex Reveal!

I'm not first on this, The blogs I follow have already posted their 2 cents, but I'm going to post mine anyway. Here it is, the first look at Nerf's new Vortex line, from Nerf Nation

The good news it that they look like clip fed blasters... and what's different is that they use discs. according to the blurb they use never-before-seen XLR disc technology, and will offer progressive styles, enhanced performance, and unparalleled Nerf power.

I could not get the video to embedfor some reason, so if you would like to watch the video, go here: http://youtu.be/ofjkr1mSpZ8

Otherwise, speculate over these screenshots.
Stampede rival perhaps?

in-built clip by the looks
C'mon? that's gotta be full auto!
What looks like a pump action disc shooting recon
Note: long range. This I like very much

No comments:

Post a Comment