Friday, April 29, 2011

More from Johnson Arms

You may remember not too long ago, I posted up some custom paint works from Johnson Arms. I've had a ton of positive feedback from friends about that post but I also received a comment from the Mr. Johnson himself a couple of days ago, pointing me in the direction of his Deviant Art gallery, here. I've said it before, I love custom paint work. just yesterday I finished doing a custom paintjob on my bike, but that's a different story for a different blog. I feel, however, that the best custom paint I have ever seen in terms of Nerf or Airsoft has come from Johnson Arms.


Like this. Of course, Airsoft is illegal here in Australia, but not in some other countries. This is the Johnson Arms Airsoft silenced p90. I spotted this on the DA gallery, and absolutely love it. For some reason I like orange and black colour schemes almost as much as I love red and black (as you can probably guess by the look of the blog...) Seeing paint work with such great effort and skill put in to achieve this fantastic end result
is always inspiring. I really should find some time one day to put this much time in to my own Nerf collection.


If you have a spare moment, do yourself a favour, and have  look at the Deviant Art Gallery of Johnson Arms, or have a look at the Johnson Arms Wordpress. It will be worth your while. 

Anyway, that's all for now. -Rolley.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Rolley. Man, I wish Australia would not be so tough on Airsoft! At least we always have NERFs! :)

    All the best to you and your readers! Stay tuned for more stuff!

    Regards,
    Brian Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just assumed that you knew about his DeviantArt gallery from the photos you HAVE posted. It's a goldmine for great paintjob ideas, not to mention just a sweet gallery showcasing his stuff! I'm a big fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it does suck that Australia is so harsh with their laws. But it is all to do with public safety. I can honestly say that I'm glad I have never had a gun pointed at me, other than a Nerf gun or paintball marker.

    I love the DA gallery, full of work anyone would be proud of. I think my next paint work will be something like the Barricade in this post.

    ReplyDelete